Sunday, July 9, 2017

Reviews of Doctor Who episodes

Soon...very soon...I'll start writing reviews of Doctor Who episodes, starting chronologically with the first season of "New Who," starring Christopher Eccleston.

At the moment, I've been just watching episodes of New Who that I'll know I like - for example I love The Fires of Pompeii (not only the plot but Peter Capaldi as Caicellius is an extra bonus), The Runaway Bride, Mummy on the Orient Express, and Husbands of River Song.

I'm working on my own writing, and to do so I like to have, in the background, TV shows that I like. They're there, as background music, and I start paying attention only when a scene comes up that is my favorite.

But when I get the time to start actually reviewing these episodes, obviously they have to be done chronologically from the very first episode, so I'll need to watch and pay attention...and write!

Caecellius embraces his family as they wait for the end, Fires of Pompeii

No comments:

Post a Comment

See the regeneration of the 12th Doctor

Up on Youtube right now (July 16, 2017) and already with over 300,000 views is our first view of Jodie Whittaker as the 13th Doctor. ...